This is an experimental page. We are trialling different ways of sharing links from our group mailing list.
Raw links from the mailing list
- Eco investors turn up the heat on Shell over climate target
- How the Rich Hide Their Wealth: Tax havens and Capital Flight
- Pro-Palestine Italian port workers refuse to load arms shipment destined for Israel
- 'I'm terrified of what might come next': an interview with Middle East academic and 'the fire these times' host, Joey Ayoub
- Exxon Blames You for Climate Change
- Palestinians in Israel now face far right mob violence backed by the state
- Grim follow up to George M's recent article about the UK's Hungarian trajectory
- Emmanuel Macron's Government Has Banned Palestine Solidarity Demonstrations
- 2050 Is Closer Than 1990 - A pair of new studies on sea-level rise show that a crucial climate clock is ticking now.
- UN Food Summit: Cover for an Agribusiness Coup?
- Carbon removal experts support splitting "net zero" into twin targets
- Sheikh Jarrah: Facebook and Twitter systematically silencing protests, deleting evidence
- Intensive Fishing and the Birth of Capitalism, Part 4
- Tar sands executive named as Canadian 'climate champion' ahead of Cop26
- Russia is to lose its permafrost, minister of natural resources warns
- Israel's illusion of normality collapses: May 2021
- Limitless GDP growth, even in rich countries, is baked into climate modeling. It shouldn't be.
- Those who thirst for blood
- Biden's Climate Agenda: What's Missing?
- Video - How Chileans went from jumping subway turnstiles to rewriting the Constitution