This is an experimental page. We are trialling different ways of sharing links from our group mailing list.
Raw links from the mailing list
- Low prices batter oil industry (and later the rest of us)
- Shell in court over claims it hampered fossil fuels phase-out - Environmentalists say firm broke Dutch law by expanding its fossil fuel operations
- Trans-Purus: Brazil's last intact Amazon forest at immediate risk
- European states ordered to respond to youth activists' climate lawsuit
- International lawyers draft plan to criminalise ecosystem destruction
- Carbon unicorns and fossil futures. Whose emission reduction pathways is the IPCC performing?
- Family farmers struggle to keep up with fast-warming world
- Will the Biden Administration Dare Cut Military Spending?
- THE OTHER SIDE OF SORROW: From The Province Of The Cat. George Gunn on Space Command and land ownership, offshore energy and offshore banking.
- Knife-edge Swiss vote could make businesses liable for global rights abuses
- You Have No 'Right' To Drive A Car Through Our Neighbourhoods, Even If It's Electric
- CIA Document From WikiLeaks Sheds Critical Light on Today's U.S. Politics and Wars
- Movements shaping climate futures: A systematic mapping of protests against fossil fuel and low-carbon energy projects
- What we should know about Biden's appointment of Kerry as climate czar
- There is rage on the streets of Guatemala
- Winds are already blowing, so let's ride them.
- The planet cannot begin to heal until we rip the mask off the West's war machine
- Youth activists demand damages for climate victims at virtual 'mock Cop26'
- On Not Meeting Nazis Halfway - Why Is It So Hard for Democrats to Act Like They Actually Won?
- It is time to decolonise the World Bank and the IMF