This is an experimental page. We are trialling different ways of sharing links from our group mailing list.
Raw links from the mailing list
- What I said to the jury who found me guilty
- Forgotten oil and gas wells linger, leaking toxic chemicals
- asylum seekers, the Borders Bill, rescues at sea, channel crossings
- Some comments on Rutger Bregman's book Human Kind
- The Scottish parliament must take a stand against the farcical Queen's consent rule
- Foreign control of North Sea oil licences threatens UK's net zero goal
- 'It's a Miracle That We Are Still Alive': Inside Sardinia's Terrifying Firestorm
- No silver lining or light at the end of this tunnel
- Washington state county is first in US to ban new fossil fuel infrastructure
- Daniel Hale Receives 45-Month Sentence For Releasing Drone Documents
- The "anti-Alberta energy inquiry"
- How Do You Convince People to Eat Less Meat?
- World Scientists' Warning of a Climate Emergency 2021
- To sue or not to sue (and whom): that is the question confronting India's glaciers
- How many years until we must act on climate? Zero, say these climate thinkers
- 'Stampede' of legislation threatens accelerated destruction of the Amazon
- London judges reverse course to reopen $7 bln Brazil dam lawsuit against BHP
- 50% cheaper to generate electricity from renewables compared with fossil fuel-powered plants, analysis finds
- Ex-COP26 President's Role at Fossil Fuel 'Astroturfing' Firm Approved
- Here's What Really Happened When Labour Suspended Corbyn